Kwikset Smart Code 916 Touchscreen Electronic Deadbolt
The Kwikset Smart Code 916 Touchscreen Electronic Deadbolt is one touch bolting/locking and can talk remotely with different innovative and technical things of the house. It contains the features of popular 914 Series deadbolt with capacitive touchscreen keypad for smoother appearance and an innovative interface. It is designed in a way so that permits the entry of the codes a lot quicker; the touchscreen is amazingly responsive which identifies each and every touch and can be awaken with single bit of the fingertip. Entryway can be opened consequently with your entrance code. The cool white presentation of LED is extremely useful for its advantageous use in the evening.
Features of Kwikset Smart Code 916 Touchscreen Deadbolt
- Single touch bolting/locking deadbolt
- Convenient keyless code entry
- Compatible with Kwikset (KW1)
- No new screw holes required
- Easily installation with just a screwdriver
- Quick set up in few minutes
- It accompanies the Bump Guard.
- A backup keyway permits one to bolt/open entryway with distant, touchscreen keypad or turnkey.
- It highlights with 12-button touchscreen for entering the code.
- It can uphold 30 distinctive access codes which can permit anybody in the house to enter their own codes and get entry by Z-Wave settings.
Pros and Cons of Kwikset Smart Code 916 Touchscreen Deadbolt
Despite the fact that it’s very hard to track down flaws in it yet there are some little ones which ought to be tended to improve. Let’s have a look at the pros and cons of of Kwikset Smart Code 916 Touchscreen electronic Deadbolt. Every product out there along with its benefits also carries some cons.